• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Shade (Posted: 1/7/2005 6:44:00 PM)|
Comment: 9th Wonder's got one of the most consistent sounds going right now. I'll admit the snare(s) gets to me at times, but 9th's work is well composed and balanced. The sample on the chorus is straight. Give the man his props. Caesar Comanche seems to hold back a little, but don't doubt the talent here. He spits sincere and drops knowledge effortlessly. Keep an eye out and snatch the single up.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 4:51:00 PM)
Summary: Money On The Rhyme Is Decent But The Beat Tho.
Comment: Cesar Comanche was laced by a gem of a beat from North Carolina beat wonderkind 9th Wonder. This Justus League member gives a decent if average peformance. DJ's will want to spin the instrumental on a blend. 9th's soulful beats are taking hold of the entire industry by sheer quality alone. Pick it up.