• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 1/3/2005 10:01:00 AM)|
Comment: Fellow Justus League reps Cesar Comanche (hot off his Paper Gods LP) and 9th Wonder collaborate once again to show and prove that NC got game. Cesar drops his nice trademark rhymes while 9th Wonder demonstrates why he’s up in the top underground production ranks with Madlib, Jay Dee, Jake One and Alchemist. He has the uncanny gift of chopping up every soul sample into something hot and profound. Things are definitely looking up for the Justus League, especially now that Little Brother is on a major. Cop this!
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 4:53:00 PM)
Summary: Not As Good As The A-side But Definitely Not Wack
Comment: Cesar's earnest attempt to not get owned by 9th amazing beat almost happens but falls short halfway through the song. Cesar's saying something, however, so that should count for something. He doesn't posess the strongest voice in the world and the mixdown didn't sound optimal. However, it's not wack by any means.