BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: sazaar (Posted: 11/10/2003 8:22:00 PM)
Comment: Babu makes the track with his production. I've heard better from Chace, but he is still on point.
Name: cal36 (Posted: 11/4/2003 7:40:00 PM)
Summary: The Lyrics Are Nice
Comment: This combination is hot.
The lyrics kept me listenin', the mellow flow got me hooked and the things he talks about are real. Anyone can realate to this song
The beat was crazy too, Babu and Chase made a great combination.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:22:00 AM)|
Comment: "I say wack, wack and Ya'll say sh*t, sh*t....Wacksh*t,Wacksh*t!" It was a nice effort for both Chace and Babu, however, this song is pretty weak. The best thing you can "Do For Self" is not waste your time with this garbage. Babu, what happened???
Name: ROUGH MEMO (Posted: 10/30/2003 1:33:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Sh*t
Comment: Lyrics kept my attention and Babu's a genius!