• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Jomo Da WarChief (Posted: 4/24/2005 7:15:00 PM)
Summary: Kinda Sub-Par...
Comment: Maybe I'm bias because I don't really f*ck wit' Jurassic 5, but 2na was my favorite member. He didn't please my musical tastebuds. Plus, the fact that Vitamin D sounded like he didn't try on dis track. It's worth biting in to, if you're lookin' for a snack before meals. Check it for yourself doe.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 12/1/2004 12:56:00 PM)|
Comment: Dancehall heads have enjoyed a steady supply of hip-hop beats with a strong dose of that island flavor for some time now. "Come On" continues in that bent. The beat is a little sparse for me and I think it could benefit from more fills, but all you blend djs out there should pick this one up for the remix possibilities.