• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 9:11:00 PM)
Summary: No Controlled Coincidence, This Is Hot!
Comment: Chali 2na and Kanetic Source do a good job passing the mic back and forth on this track. Nino puts down the hot Middle Eastern beat. It's hot, but it's just another day at the office for the 2na.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 2:18:00 PM)
Comment: I like this one. Yes the beat is darker, but appropriate for the subject matter at hand. You can just feel the anger and frustration in the lyrics and any other beat would be uncivilized. Highly recommended.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 1/3/2005 10:01:00 AM)|
Comment: While waiting on Jurassic 5's third LP, their most recognizable MC (both in flow and stature), Chali 2na drops some solo joints to heighten your anticipation. The beat is nice, a Middle Eastern string sample that the Neptunes never bothered to use and sleek vocal humming on the hook. 2na clearly outshines rhyme-partner Kanetic Source like Grant Hill outplaying rookie Dwight Howard, who almost loses his breath trying to keep up with 2na Fish. Nice joint to put on a mixtape, definitely for those down with J5.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 4:56:00 PM)
Summary: Controlled Chaos!
Comment: Chali 2Na's latest 12-inch is quite a departure from his J5 work as it is a bit darker and sinister. And this is a good thing. With a solid feature from Kanetic Source and a killer of a beat from Nino, Tuna Fish should get some love with this one.