BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pusher/prophet (Posted: 3/17/2004 9:22:00 PM)
Summary: Akrobatik Tears It Up
Comment: Man, this track is freak nasty. It's got that little jazz to make the beats ill and the flow is strong. Definitely a swoop up.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 3/10/2004 4:54:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Supreme One drops a mighty jewel here. This is quite a head banger by nature with Akro and Chan from Boston teaming up with another Bean Town emcee Rip Shop. Although Chan keeps to his usually subject matter of clubbin' and b*tches while gettin' bent, this verse comes across in a much better fashion than normal. I'd pick this one up for the instrumental of this track alone.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Chan; Akrobatik; Perceptionists; Rip Shop||Found: 5|