• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: reformed23 (Posted: 2/24/2004 2:36:00 AM)
Summary: This Is Chan's Best
Comment: The lyrics and beat are just raw!
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/1/2003 3:13:00 PM)
Summary: Another Dope Song From Chan!
Comment: Chan never ceases to impress me. His lyrics are always on point and his beats are always very fitting to his lyrics (and very listenable). I agree with Phayde totally, It's very good stuff...but I do not like that Bin Laden line. Apart from that though it's another dope release from Chan!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Oh no. I really was enjoyin' this track and was going to say his lyrics are on point, but then I hit the 2:35 mark: "Demanding like Bin Ladin/taking hostages on stage..." Now maybe it's just me, but I just can't kick back to a song glorifying Bin Ladin taking hostages. Of course, this song was created way before the whole incident occured, but none the less. I still think Chan's a tight emcee though, so check this track out regardless and see for yourself.