BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 9/14/2004 11:24:00 AM)|
Comment: This record's beat has quite a similarity to the style of Little Brother's 9th Wonder (complete with simple but classic drums and 9th's trademark soul sample). What the record does not match are Phonte and Big Pooh's charisma on the microphone. Chapter 13 has nice lyrics, he just needs a better presentation for heads to feel his presence. There are MC's that grab your attention immediately like Masta Ace or Common with their classic delivery, and there are those that don't help your unfortunate short attention span. A decent track (worth the instrumental alone though).
Name: ginsuthaironchef (Posted: 9/8/2004 2:02:00 AM)
Summary: Good Hiphop
Comment: i thought this was nice. I kept hoping for a hook that would really grab me and it never came. I could also say that there wasn't any originality here, but it don't always have to be new and innovative, sometimes it's just dope when it's something we're already familiar with. Reminded me of Little Brother alot.