• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: brudda wulf (Posted: 4/25/2009 9:07:00 AM; Partial IP: 145.38.107)
Comment: no one asked for my opinion but yo!Haydee is so reminiscent of ninth its ridiculous but however he definitely has his own niche carved big ups to chapt.one trey...
Name: retired monkey (Posted: 4/16/2008 6:38:00 PM; Partial IP: 218.169.28)
Location: virginia all day
Comment: dont need a comment, just listen to the song.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 2/11/2006 10:23:00 AM)|
Comment: OH SH*T!!! If you are unfamiliar with Chapter 13, familiarize yourself. One of my favorite quotes from a new track, “you guys ain’t wack, you’re just musically tasteless...” ahh, d*mn!! If you appreciate clever punchlines that are played like a game of Uno, you’ll find ‘em on “Watchin’ My Moves.” Rashid Hadee and Young Valentine have established a great studio chemistry with their recorded work. I promise you will thoroughly enjoy this track.