• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: blackatticus (Posted: 3/16/2008 4:36:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: knoxville, tn
Comment: it's dope. I just don't feel the need to listen to it again for a while. what happened to songs that moved like that!??!?!
Name: DJ Unity (Posted: 3/7/2008 12:53:00 PM; Partial IP: 23.152.254)
Location: Los Angeles, U.S.
Comment: I know 9th wonder can do better than this. Shiite is repetitive and unoriginal. Raps are aiight. Sean Price comes correct. He's the main reason this isn't a one star jam.