• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 10:21:00 PM)
Summary: First Thing You Feel Is The Beat... Lyrics Hit Too!
Comment: Okay, I like this. Reminds me of Prime from ChiTown. This is ill tho, the beat is simplistic and been done but it progresses gently and ends up gettin more ill and more ill as it goes along. I clicked and thought I'd be clowning this cat, but I'm actually feeling this more then most I've heard. -9/10
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Okay, probably none of you know who Chester Copperpot is, but I do. He was the famed explorer in "Goonies" right? I don't know if his name has any direct correlation, but this Chester made it out of the caves to drop a killer cut. Oh, did I mention that this cat did the board work too? Talent is rare, but Copperpot can definitely "Cut the Cake."
Name: jordan10304 (Posted: 10/2/2002 7:42:00 PM)
Summary: Decent Song But...
Comment: Well, overall it's kind of boring to me. Basically, I'm not knocking Chester Copperpot because he's definitely talented in both areas, but it just brings nothing new or original to the table. The beat is just blasť' to me.