• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 10:27:00 PM)
Comment: Yeah this is something to make you think, maybe take a puff and sip and chill and just listen. Feel and pay attention to it. This is some nice material here and hard to not give it a 10. The beat hits you first and is just simply amazing, then this cats rips it, but not metaphorically speaking, he rips your mind, showing your eyes what our world is in the state that it is. Then the hook, nicely done. Next verse just keeps up with it all. A couple drum breaks accent the track with grace. This is so ILL DOPE SICK!!! -10/10
Name: DewGa (Posted: 10/30/2002 1:51:00 PM)
Summary: Raw Bidness!!
Comment: Yo, this sh*t is very raw. Ill ass content with all that cuttin' involved. This, by far, is a dime. Keep doing your thing kid!
Name: Mindless (Posted: 10/21/2002 8:52:00 PM)
Comment: This was seriously ill! I loved the scratch interludes. If this cat produced this sh*t too, he's got talent behind the tables. Lyrically, this was great.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: This world has so many problems; starvation, poverty, murder, and corruption to name a few and Chester Copperpot touches on all these subjects. Again on the self-produced joint, Chester comes more correct than Peter North. A dope hook by some chick in a random language complimented by tight scratching' really keeps the song moving. Man, too bad that "This World of Ours" is so screwed, but even in light of all that Copperpot still seems to put all the elements together for a banger.