• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: TafKaM (Posted: 7/8/2004 12:19:00 AM)
Summary: The Chief
Comment: This is nice portrait of his love for sistas. A little aggressive for a tribute/love song for me, but it's still appealing.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:21:00 AM)|
Comment: This track definitely has a Soul Supreme/Kanye West feel to it, especially with the sped up soul sample. While many producers nowadays dig for blaxploitation records since itís the trend, E. Dan and DJ Huggy pull this off rather nicely. A feel good track that proves Kamachi has versatility in his repertoire as an MC. Usually appearing on other peoples records, itís great to see Chief Kamachi get some shine of his own.