• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: 215prophet (Posted: 10/5/2007 11:30:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Underground Music
Comment: Everything about this song is DOPE! The beat is ill and both oldschool Guru and newschool Chief Kamach are a killer combo. The mixing in the song is on point, the samples or the chorus is nice and the Kamachi shines lyrically, good flow w/ good delivery, I love it!
Name: dubb one (Posted: 6/23/2004 4:38:00 AM)
Summary: This Is Def Ya Anthem Jam!
Comment: I was diggin this track for sure. It's good to hear Guru come street with his rhymes. Chief Kamachi comes correct as well. Nice hard banga here! A good track to get ya hyped before ya hit a battle.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:21:00 AM)|
Comment: Chief Kamachi joins forces with Gang Starr’s Guru in this gully, street anthem single. Not for the weak at heart, both MC’s rip battle rhymes over a hardcore, bass-driven beat. Even though Guru manages to outshine Chief Kamachi, the whole record is breath of fresh air in terms of a “street” joint. Raw lyricism and rough beats is what separates joints like this in comparison to the iced-out, thug singles that we hear everyday on the airwaves.