• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: KIEV (Posted: 4/28/2009 2:41:00 PM; Partial IP: .194.68.56)
Location: The H
Name: kewell (Posted: 4/27/2005 8:29:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Beat
Comment: Nice piano play on an overall good hip hop track.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 4/12/2005 10:08:00 AM)|
Comment: With ninety percent of rappers nowadays influenced by the New York mixtape scene it's getting progressively harder to make fresh opinions when you hear a new artist. That being said, the Juju Mob are definitely tight from rhymes to flows to production, but fail to stand out. This beat is banging, but is somewhat Alchemist-esque, and all four of these guys can spit, but are not original enough to make huge noise at this time in the game.