• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: kewell (Posted: 4/27/2005 8:35:00 AM)
Comment: About time DJ Mighty Mi made a decent beat. Since "Homefield Advantage" his productions been goin' down, but this one is pretty catchy. It's always nice when the chorus is scratches. DJ Premier is the master of that.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 4/12/2005 10:08:00 AM)|
Comment: This track might as well be called "My Squad Pt.2" because it is using the exact same formula as the other cut on the record. Mighty Mi is behind the boards and laces a huge beat, providing the emcees a channel to outlet their angry braggadocio raps. No complaints besides this being generic, but what isn't nowadays?