BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: TazZ_626 (Posted: 1/15/2007 2:55:00 PM)
Summary: Some Jiggy Sh*t
Comment: The Lyrics "Yo I want to make money, and it's not about the music yo".
Name: NemesysEvolved (Posted: 1/9/2007 4:47:00 PM)
Summary: Chino Isn't Xl Anymore
Comment: My god Chino what have you done to your self OMG. This guy used to be an awesome artist in words and now hes on Nelly's level.
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:57:00 PM)
Comment: There is NOTHING worse than a underground MC TRYING to sell out and not succeeding. And thats what we have here. Do Chino a favor and do NOT pick this up. Please do not encourage this behavior. Ghetto action figure my ass.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: I was particularly curious when asked to review this track. Snoop and the Eminem inspiring Chino on the same track. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Yet after listening to it a few times, it seems as though it should never have been in question. Snoop does what he does and provides a simple, yet catchy hook. Chino does what he does and drops ill verses with his trademark complex rhyme schemes, dark metaphors, and punchlines at the expense of today's celebrities ("being sober aggravates me like Macy Gray's voice"). So don't worry Chino fans. He doesn't sacrifice anything or tone down his lyrics or dumb down his flow. Same Chino. The D-Cyde beat is perfectly suited to clubs, as it is bass heavy, dance-friendly, and easy to digest. It has a little Indian flute sample and some vocal chants which I also find catchy and addictive. Very intrigued to see how this actually goes over in the clubs and on radio. Be nice to see Chino get some mainstream love.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Chino XL; Snoop Dogg||Found: 13|