• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: MRBEATZ (Posted: 11/24/2004 7:46:00 PM)
Summary: Good Lord!!!
Comment: This song is a great collabo effort cuz there is some real chemistry between the two. The level of lyricism is just sick, which is not anything new from G Rap (who is the greatest in my book). Chino is also a very underrated MC (and better than many) and pretty much continues to prove it in this song. The production is not exceptionally great, but is good enough to do the job. If someone like Premier was behind the track I would've probably been suffering from heart failure from my reaction. So if I had to give a one word summary of this joint it would be "wow!".
Name: ISSPHITIKOzS (Posted: 4/27/2003 3:09:00 PM)
Summary: I Mutha'fuggin' Loved It
Comment: ClassicK. Kool G... he's the man... helped me learn multiple rhyming. Chino is just sick. If you listen to the song you can't help but agree. This song just hypes you up. (yep.. I know I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do)
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The witty Chino XL (remember him?) is finally back. I know that there are a lot of you out there who's sweating his second LP, myself included. I heard that it may be releast in November but that's still just a rumour. I don't think any of you who are waiting will be disappointed, not if the the rest of the album comes anywhere near the first single "Let 'Em Live." Kool G Rap assists with his usuall gangsta anecdotes and the beat is Nick Wiz latest concoctions, don't sleep you might wake up with a gun in your mouth!