BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/30/2003 2:07:00 AM)
Comment: Not the dopest- I do like Choc- he's ill but that sh*t with Rahzel was way better. Bouncy beat fits him here, done well.
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 10/24/2002 10:42:00 PM)|
Comment: R&B chorus, over confident lyrics, this isn't the same Choclair who emerged on DJ Premier's New York Reality Check 101. Erick Sermonesque impressionistic beats, grandiose attitude; times have changed for the emcee who reps a strong hip hop scene with Canadian brethren Kardinal Offishall and Saukrates. This change may be for the better though, the production is on point equipped with bouncing basslines and 70's funkadelic keyboards.
Name: jordan10304 (Posted: 10/22/2002 12:42:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Smooth Track
Comment: I'm feeling this joint by Choclair. It's a nice chill-out song. Hopefully he'll stick to this format on his next LP after a disappointing debut album. He's definitely got the talent to do so.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 10/15/2002 7:03:00 PM)
Comment: Choclair, the Canada man. I like this joint even though I hated it at first. But I realized he's growin' as an artist and what worked three years ago doesn't work today. So good luck T-Dot.