BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Jukums (Posted: 5/12/2004 12:38:00 PM)
Summary: Chops Rips Another One
Comment: Chops absolutely laces this track with nice jazz harmonics and rippin' it with some nice drum claps. However, Chops has been known for having some ill emcees on their albums, this track could have had some better lyrics.
Name: Freejazz23 (Posted: 2/6/2004 10:26:00 PM)
Comment: If you cant get yout head going to this sh*t, then you must be dead!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 2/5/2004 8:56:00 PM)|
Comment: This is something a bit more inspired than "B-Girl Session." A drifting bassline bobs under unrelenting vibes to create a smooth, mildly eerie soundscape. CMNR plays the historian, chronicling the life and lives around him and ultimately leaves the murky jazz track dripping with just what it needed, slick flow and a rich, optimistic narrative.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Chops; CMNR||Found: 1|