• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: The Flash (Posted: 4/8/2005 3:13:00 PM)
Summary: Done Deal
Comment: I'm a fan of practically anything with DOOM in all caps on the cover. The beat was kinda weird but not really bad, just not nothin' I'd wanna rhyme on. DOOM just kills it though, soak it in some gin, GOD!
Name: hudayfa (Posted: 12/5/2004 11:25:00 PM)
Comment: This track is crazy. Anybody who sleeps on this is missing out big time. I would buy this if this was on an album. Straight up!
Name: TafKaM (Posted: 7/8/2004 12:29:00 AM)
Comment: It's Doom, there's no f*ckin with him...he's the only man I know that never has a real topic but remains way ahead of nearly everybody else.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:18:00 AM)|
Comment: This 45-inch spells Chris Craft on the cover, but the Vaudeville Villain, MF Doom is written all over the record. For all MF Doom fans, this joint is definitely for the metal-faced fans. Doom produces the track, Doom raps and Doom delivers (where is Chris Craft?). For those still refusing to remove MadVillainy from their rotation, should consider picking up this MF Doom masterpiece.