• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Queenz most boldest (Posted: 2/16/2003 10:28:00 PM)
Summary: The Blackness-vibe
Comment: Just like when P said on his track "Kool" off of the ď1st ClassĒ LP, "All I want you to do is feel the blackness." Haha! Well to me if you got soul you can definitely feel this beat in your heart, no doubt. But to me some people just try and analyze lyrics wayyyy too much nowadays. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's all about the beats and rhymes to me. But you know, just imagine yourself makin/producing beatz with your people, NOT just for the money aspect of it. Just for the love of this music and culture man, no doubt.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Large Professor = excellent beats. Thatís the way I have come to know him. So I must say that I am a little disappointed of this new cut that he has just put out on the market together with his boy Chris Lowe. Itís not weak (it can never be when it has been touch by Extra P),. but itís not as good as I hoped for. No, this is not pure satisfaction like they chant together in the hook.