• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: dj_sippin_douche (Posted: 7/2/2005 2:10:00 PM)
Comment: This is awesome. I had never heard of chubb, 'till UGHH.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: As the first line of the first verse goes, "It's supposed to be a braggin' record!". What else did you expect from a track entitled "Me"? The first 20 seconds of the song actually made me laugh; the hook and "me, me, me, me, me"'s chanted in deep masculine voices just seemed to have a humourous dispostion. Of course, I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I do like this song. In fact, it's one of the few self-promoting "bragging" songs that I am feeling. Check it out.