• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: ManicDopePresence (Posted: 1/6/2003 6:31:00 PM)
Comment: I first heard this and was like, “Yes! this is what I’ve been waiting to hear!” The sh*t is dope, but not “bouncy.” Today, in 2003, it sounds trite as hell, but back in ‘98 I was yelling with the chorus, “WE GOTTA BRING .. HIP .. HOP .. BACK!” Cipha Complete is blowing East West North and South.
|Name: Cram (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This track off of the "Lyricist Lounge Volume 1" album is a bit too jumpy for my taste. Some of the lyrics are tight, but the beat and rhymes are too fast. To be honest, I didn't think it really fit in well with the rest of the tight tracks on the homage to the Lounge.