• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: smudge (Posted: 10/19/2003 5:37:00 AM)
Summary: So Good
Comment: This to me is what hip-hop is. Up-beat jazzy type ish. All you need to do is sit back and chill with songs like this. So good!
Name: calsonic (Posted: 10/21/2002 12:49:00 PM)
Summary: Awesome Hook And Guitar Loop
Comment: This track by Circle Research has a great hook, and an impressive guitar loop. Lyrics are on point as well.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Circle Research seems to be into the old jazz/funk samples as showcased on "Psy'd Tracked." The smooth guitar loop flows nicely over the beat while the MC's provide some good battle rhymes. The flows are nice, and Astro wins on the production tip. Overall, some more niceness from Circle Research.