• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 7:42:00 PM)
Summary: I Cant Believe I Made It Through That Whole Song
Comment: I mean c'mon. How weak does it get? I bought a wack Neptune beat. Yeah me too.
Name: Trees (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/5/2006 5:59:00 PM)
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Summary: I Couldn't Disagree More..
Comment: This joint grows on me like a rash from the korean prostitute I slid it to in Ohio. On some real shit, this is hot fire.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/11/2006 8:45:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a really dull Neptunes beat, and trying to capitalize on minimalism like their past success with “Drop It Like It’s Hot” and “Grindin’” doesn’t work here unfortunately. The Clipse sound lazier than the track and resemble P. Diddy’s recognizable flow (see Ma$e too), and for once need to go back lab and come up with better material. One of those records that never really has a decent shelf life.