• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Ganiman (Posted: 3/20/2008 10:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: I remember when this came out back in the day. It's still hot today almost 10 years later. Sick.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The verdict is in. Guilty!!! Clokworx is definitely guilty of makin' my muthafluxing head nod. This is a tight single. Just some real cats kickin' the realness and getting our heads bangin'. The beat is hot, the lyrics are tight, even the chorus is good. True head nod sh*t. They don't use any flashy well known loops or supa dupa special guest stars, just kick that true underground flavor. Definitely go get this single because it will surely be an underground classic and if this is any indication of what's to come for the Boston based Commonwealth Records, look for them to be a force to be reckoned with in the near future.