• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Mike Rekha (Posted: 12/20/2002 5:05:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Production, Accents Dope Lyrics.
Comment: The emcee's come correct on the topic of uneducated emcee's. The production is dope with the little organ loop. These guys are one of my favorites and everyone should check out their other stuff too, of course if they aren't a wack emcee.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If you've been paying attention to the indie hip-hop scene for the past few years, you might not be asking "Who's That?" when you hear the name Clokworx. But for those who don't know, this track should be a nice introductory to this great group. Celph Titled is on the boards again and provides a very bouncy beat with a very funky organ loop. Clokworx don't break much new ground in terms of subject matter as wack MC's are dissed harshly. But the MC's have the skill to keep everything interesting.