• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/7/2005 12:05:00 AM)
Summary: Better Than Usual
Comment: The Living Legends crew is one of the most prolific groups in Hip Hop today. Consistently releasing album after album, single after single. For that reason, most of their stuff is pretty hit or miss. But sometimes they come up with something really good, like this record. Here Eligh utilizes a familiar drum break, giving "Tactics" that certain funk that is missing in most of the Living Legends recordings. Vocally Del sounds bored, PSC and Eligh on the other hand are solid. Worth checking out.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/10/2004 1:02:00 PM)|
Comment: CMA is an offshoot group from the Living Legends pairing producer/MC The Grouch and luckyiam.PSC (1/2 of the Mystik Journeymen). Last heard together on their debut album Overall back in 1999, this track hits hard Living Legends style (hardcore drums, deft intro scratching and jazz horns on the chorus, courtesy of fellow Legend, Eligh). While both PSC and Grouch sound just as good as their last album, itís actually Del who changes his whole style and delivery since Hieroís Full Circle on this song. Regardless of Delís spacey flow, itís a banger nonetheless, go cop doubles.