• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: ILLADELPHIA (Posted: 2/1/2004 11:53:00 AM)
Summary: Premo Is Fire
Comment: Cocoa Brovaz held it down as always, but the true star of this hot sh*t was Premo. That cat always comes out with the hottest beats. I love the way he blended that Barrington Levy Sample in there to give the song that West Indian feel. My man was on point!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: WOW!!!! I really got some dope ass joints to review this week. OK. Cocoa B R O and M.O.P. Must I continue. And the guitar loop they use is sooooo chill gets the nod nod in affect like a champ. This will definitely be on the platters for a while.