• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: michael bivins (Posted: 5/11/2003 4:00:00 AM)
Summary: Anotha underground classic from Smif-N-Wessun.
Comment: If Cam'ron & Busta Rhymes Can Sample Tv Show Tunes, Why Not Super Mario Bros.
|Name: mikeill (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Nintendo 8 bit anyone? Basically "Super Brooklyn" is a fun joint, except for the “battle field" lyrics that Smif & Wesson (oops I mean Cocoa Brovaz) are known for. At first I really wasn't feeling this song, but after hearing it with different lyrics I realized that this beat (with the Super Mario Bros. samples obviously) is really hot. The flow is pretty dope which is one thing Cocoa B's are known for. I just can't get over feeling like a preteen listening to this. I feel like my dad is going to come through and tell me to get to bed and turn the Nintendo off….