• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: csplifs2000 (Posted: 6/28/2003 2:40:00 PM)
Summary: Off The Hook
Comment: I like the way Code red brings it in this song… they cut up the mic and don't stop until the songs over. They’re not gonna fall outta my list.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: “What you gettin’ right now is a true veteran spittin’/Who loves the culture/But I got a high standard of living.” A jiggy hip-hop head? Yup. I doubt Code Red can bridge the gap between the big ballers and the backpackers, but take note of the honesty. This cat enjoys ripping the mic, but also likes “ice,” wasting money at the mall, and chasing skirts at the club—the things that fulfill his “higher” standard of life.
Name: JDread (Posted: 5/18/2002 2:04:00 PM)
Summary: Wrapped Is Off The F*ckin Hook
Comment: Yo this is one of them joints you can ride to in the park. Hot ish. I would like to hear more from these cats.