BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Shade (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:07:00 PM)|
Comment: Hameen gets some truly mesmerizing strings looped up to set up the jumpoff. What he managed to do is present an up-tempo jam for the Collective Efforts kids to wreck. The infamous "Funky Drummer" loops also manage to find their way into the mix at times, but don't worry, it's aight. There's plenty of great, Premier-style cuts for the chorus, but the overall production didn't manage to fully catch my ears. I think if Hameen included a more down and dirty remix of this track, it would do it proper justice (hint to all you aspiring producers out there...). Give it a listen, maybe do a remix?
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 10:30:00 AM)
Summary: From The Soul
Comment: I don't know where these guys are from but they are nice. Here the producer utilizes funky drums, strings, and bass as the backdrop for the solid vocals. And the chorus consists of a DJ dicing up Common saying, "It's real Hip Hop music from the soul ya'll". I love it. I will definitely buy two copies. Dope record.