• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 3/15/2005 2:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Collective Efforts quickly brings to mind the same approach Jurassic 5 had on their last album- the ability to balance up-tempo tracks and laidback grooves. Collective Efforts clearly show that they can handle the throwback style of J5 without biting the beats of Cut Chemist & Nu-Mark. Reminiscent of the Cali independent scene in the late 90ís (Solesides, Sound Providers, etc.), this group has it all: deft scratches, nice beats, solid flows and the rhythm that many indie artists lack today. This is definitely a record worth adding to your crates.
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 3/3/2005 7:39:00 PM)
Summary: These Dudes Are F*cking Me Up
Comment: I'm feeling these dudes a lot also. I have to grab a copy quick.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 10:44:00 AM)
Summary: Now We're Talking
Comment: Man the third song off this 12" has me more excited. Another great song with top notch production and good vocals. I like these guys a lot so I will be getting two copies. Dope shit my friends, dope shit.