BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 3/15/2005 2:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Not as solid as "Growth Part 2," but Collective Efforts make their presence felt with this track (nice piano sample and clean cuts on the tables), and still manage to put out a decent cut. Maybe their styles are similar to that of Jurassic 5, their up-tempo and rhythmic flows do justice to the instrumental. Even with the comparisons and all, this crew has mad potential to blow up, I can't wait to hear their full-length release and see what more they can bring to the table.
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 3/3/2005 7:29:00 PM)
Summary: Efforts Shouldn't Go Unnoticed
Comment: Collective Efforts have a few nice songs on this site. I hope ya'll recognize their skills.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 10:41:00 AM)
Summary: Some Of That Old Style
Comment: These guys definitely have solid vocals, and they flow very nicely over up tempo beats. They just work well together, feeding off each others energy like a well rehearsed live performance. "Matter Of Fact" is also very solid but not as great as "From The Soul". "From The Soul" is just so good that this one seems so standard, know what I mean? Definitely recommended.