• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:10:00 PM)
Comment: I think that this would have seen hella spins in 1998-ish... but today it falls short.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 7/3/2006 4:40:00 PM)|
Comment: This track that could be equally at home on college radio or in the club. Colossus earns respect as an emcee with the skills to handle the vocal duties with gusto. The Oakland Faders Crew works the boards to a fever pitch with some serious drums and precise cuts. The instrumental is also recommended for some remix/blend action as itís definitely smooth and no doubt gonna bump the speakers a líil sum.