• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.9 Stars)||Total Comments: 9|
Name: RepMinez (Posted: 9/2/2008 4:39:00 PM; Partial IP: 94.217.221)
Comment: Fux wit this.
Name: Chitown B (Posted: 8/30/2008 7:38:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.62.116)
Comment: Repin his hometown right. phat track. nuptunes killed it on this one!!!
Name: dee (Posted: 8/28/2008 6:51:00 PM; Partial IP: .106.33.53)
Comment: hm. im a huge common fan. I think he could have done alot better with his lyrics. the beat is there but the delivery is so-so. I wish he was spitting a little bit more knowledge.
Name: TheTRUOne (Posted: 8/24/2008 2:38:00 AM; Partial IP: 09.186.160)
Comment: Solid, THIS IS HIP HOP BABY.... Common is alwayz nice wit it.... RESPECT!!
Name: SLACKS (Posted: 8/19/2008 10:14:00 AM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: Shit's ill... Is that a Biggie "Dreams" sample?
Name: L (Posted: 8/18/2008 11:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 55.238.151)
Comment: Solid Track Indeed.
Name: Blackstar5342 (Posted: 8/18/2008 7:50:00 PM; Partial IP: 253.116.38)
Comment: Fire ... F I R E
Name: Jeremy (Posted: 8/18/2008 3:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 08.217.239)
Location: Boulder, CO.
Comment: Much fresher than the new Kanye Absolut beats. The Neptunes should do a whole album with Common and kill it like they did with "Hell Hath No Fury"
Name: SmallyBiggz (Posted: 8/18/2008 1:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 237.93.245)
Location: Oregonic USA
Comment: weak common, very weak. Have to come hard nowadays and this is def not gonna cut it (get Kanye back in your corner, or RZA or Bronze if you want to be heard)