• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: smudge (Posted: 5/30/2003 2:37:00 PM)
Comment: This beat is real nice. It has you smiling away (or is that just me?) and keeps the head nodding. cCommon comes lyrically on point as usual and the production suits the lyrics and the song just works very well. Fresh!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: For whatever reason, I have this hardwired mental glitch that forces me to jock all Common releases. Perhaps this neurosis could be reversed if the man would put out some half-ass material every once and a while. But, it just doesn't happen. Every joint will contain at least one element that separates it from the run-of-the-mill. And this time around the winning ingredient is the bouncy 45 King-produced instrumental. It’s by no means groundbreaking or spectacular, but it has just enough ‘umph’ to be worthy of your hard-earned dollar. And if the beats and rhymes don’t immediately have you sold, perhaps the funky B-Boy cover art circa 1982 will help aid you in your decision.