• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: leftyflowmez (Posted: 1/24/2004 10:25:00 PM)
Comment: Common Ground comes with an all around feel good track. Lacksidaisycal's production is nice, it has a feel of a vintage Tribe beat. Check it!
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: These guys have to be old school influenced. This track breathes positive vibes all over. No oppression, depression, or bad-influences here. Common Ground seems to be on the right track. This has a good relaxation vibe with a melodic sound. Yes, I do believe we are on "common ground" with this track.