• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:20:00 PM)
Summary: I Agree A Better Inst. Than Song
Comment: But still pretty dope if your going home. And you hate going home.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: For all of the hype surrounding Kanye Westís King Of Chi-Town vinyl releases, Iím not very impressed by anything Iíve heard yet. Now put down the weapons and donít light the torches just yet, I do think this track is pure fire! However Iíd rather listen to the instrumental. Common and Consequence bring heat, but production wise the track itself takes away from everything else to the point where it should be Gil Scott-Heron feat. Common and Consequence - ĎHome is Where The Hatred Is (Remix)í.
Name: Trees (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/5/2006 5:56:00 PM)
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Summary: Kanye Always Delivering Heat
Comment: G.O.O.D. music should rename the label G.O.D. music, because these cats rap with the passion of christ. Shit is hot as fuck. Nice remix.