• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: scientificz (Posted: 8/14/2005 8:05:00 AM)
Summary: Simply Blaze..
Comment: Track is butter, lyrics are ill.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: OK, I am going to get 3 million e-mails for saying this but personally I don't think this track is as 'INCREDIBLE' as the buzz I was hearing about it. There is no doubt in my mind this track is hot but not like I was expecting after hearing people talking about it like the second coming. I like the beat a lot - simple smooth jazz guitar loop with a nice underlying bassline over some pretty nice drums. As far as the lyrics go...... it's Common and Sadat. You know it's going to be dope but it really isn't anything you havenít heard from either of the two before. Nice track but 'don't believe the hype'.