• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: asballer (Posted: 8/5/2005 12:54:00 AM)
Summary: Common Never Disappoints
Comment: Common, along with the production of DJ Premier, rips the mic on this dope track. He shows that he can make a great hip hop song without the styles of current rappers. He has his own style and is known to be a great MC for that.
Name: tomik (Posted: 10/3/2003 7:54:00 PM)
Summary: This Is The One
Comment: Yo, if you're looking for a good song that is not wack, then go for this one. Common is one the best Hip-Hip artists to me. Take a listen to this one right here.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: For those unsure of what to expect, Common offers a little foreshadowing. “It’s real hip hop music from the soul.” And to no one’s surprise, this bold statement is an extremely accurate one. Somebody give this man a pat on the back, for he just refuses to put out weak material. As each soulful truth rolls from his tongue, Common reassures you that he won’t be falling off any time soon. But let’s not forget the other selling point, which is the thumping production magic of DJ Premier (…duh). Only Primo can take a Jodeci-esque vocal and morph it into something this dope. This 12” is a treat indeed, offering nothing but the highest level of quality we’ve all grown to expect. Pay your respects to this man by purchasing your own copy from the UGHH.com Online Store.