• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: beatjnkie1997 (Posted: 7/18/2003 2:47:00 AM)
Comment: These cats are very nice, but I just hope they come out with more sh*t. By the way that sample that keeps playing over and over is from Babu. Is he part of the Discreet Merchants or something? The sample is on the Dilated Peoples website in the vault that you need to unlock.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 6/29/2003 5:54:00 PM)|
Comment: Ahh yeah Community Service are now the proud owners of Ashenwan’s “Dope as F*ck” stamp of approval. Simply put, this B-side is why the term “gem” was coined. Evenly spread all over this joint are murky sinister string samples and a series of stringent snapping snares that instantaneously create cherished memories of hip-hop’s “Golden Age #2,” circa 1994. Don’t be catching forty winks on this one people, cos it’s a modern day masterpiece in my reckoning.