BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: F5THC (Posted: 11/1/2003 5:24:00 PM)
Comment: Company Flows a cipher that got overlooked simply because their cause, underground hip-hop. This track is a classic example of EL P & Mr Len going to work: Dusty samples, abstract lyrical content, multiple layers of sounds that confuse first time Co Flow listeners. Day One Fans will indulge & appreciate this track!!!
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/24/2003 8:28:00 AM)
Comment: I love this song! It is just amazing. The lyrics are pretty crazy as you would expect from Company Flow, the beat is also crazy (it does get a bit busy at times however). So all in all this is just the zenith of Company Flow (I think it's the best song they have ever done), so if your into this kind of craziness then you should definitely check this out!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The only way I can describe this track is depressingly majestic. The heavy rhythms settle heavy on the mind but at the same time, the progressing guitars and synths provide a very regal and majestic backdrop for El-P and Mr. Len to go to work on. My highest compliment to this track goes to the overall movement of the track. The changes come often but not too soon or too late. Overall this is a good track - hard-core Co-Flo fans will be in heaven as El-P and Len musically are as good as they get. For non Co-Flo fans, these two at their best might be a bit too chaotic and busy. Either way, it's good for at least one listen from any modern hip-hop fan. Enjoy!