• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: UndagroundBBoy7 (Posted: 4/26/2004 10:23:00 AM)
Summary: It's Illness
Comment: The lyrics are raw as hell, and the beat is pretty ill too. They say some crazy ass stuff on this track!
Name: _spooler2_ (Posted: 1/31/2004 9:44:00 AM)
Summary: Last Of Co-flow
Comment: Probably the last really good Company Flow when they were together. An amazing opening line from Ill Bill keeping him up to his name "If it wasn't for Microsoft, f*ggets would have no fans, if you live in the Middle-East, you f*ggets would have no hands!". The beat from Len And Producto is pretty doom and gloom, but good and catchy all the same.
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 10/17/2003 6:27:00 PM)
Summary: Simian Drugs
Comment: This is some of the best sh*t I’ve heard from Company Flow since “Funcrusher Plus.”
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/3/2003 1:06:00 PM)
Comment: A really crazy (but kind of catchy) beat from El-P and Len, which I like. El-P and Ill Bill come correct (not the best of heard from either of them, but it's still good) over the great beat, so yeah this song did impress me so check it out!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "Scar tissue standard issue" is the line that best describes this cut. Ill Bill from Non-Phixon fame joins up with El-P to give big ups to all the monkeys out there trying to Xerox the style and let them know the attempts are futile - and I agree. This beat has a lot of madness going on in traditional El-P protocol accompanied with a nice array of cuts courtesy of Mr. Len (check out the break-down at the end of the cut).