BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/3/2003 1:01:00 PM)
Summary: F*cking Excellent!
Comment: This song is nothing short of amazing! I love that f-in beat, with the screaming guitar and bangin drums! It's just amazing! Plus El-P drops some brilliant verses as usual. All in all I loved this song and think it's one of Company Flows best! Cop it now man, you will not regret it afterwards!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Amongst the cloud of boom smoke currently known as the Ozone layer comes the lead float in the parade with masters of ceremonies, El-P and DJ Mr. Len. Those of you who copped "Juvenile Techniques" earlier this year and went nutso will enjoy this 12" just as much. This beat takes a couple of listens to get into but once it's got you, it's really got you! Screaming guitar licks and light organ compliments over an insanely heavy drum track is the perfect backdrop for EL-Ps heavy punctuated flows. This record is not yet available, but when it is, be sure to cop it and enjoy!