BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: I'm gonna say that I prefer GZA's version of "Fame" that dropped earlier this year because Concise's version is pretty weak. Although the beat is pretty nice, also produced by Concise, the flow just doesn't do anything for me. Another song about the emcee's search for bling and blang is just not gonna cut the cheese.
Name: Quantumphy (Posted: 8/13/2002 4:41:00 PM)
Summary: Gza Or Concise
Comment: I would lean towards Gza'a version of Fame. This track isn't bad, but it's not something that is going to stick in your mind. The highlights on this track are the horn loops and the scratch sequences (good choice of samples were used). The lyrics were alright, Conise says somethings that were tight, but they left you hangin'.