• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.9 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: ToxicAvenger (Posted: 7/8/2002 2:31:00 PM)
Summary: Real Nice Lyrics
Comment: Concise has some tight lyrics and tight flow, but the beat needs some work. Itís straight but I've heard better beats.
Name: TruthIslamMaster (Posted: 7/8/2002 11:36:00 AM)
Summary: Love It
Comment: This track gets props from me for just having the Quasimoto sample.
Name: Robert Burns (Posted: 6/29/2002 2:07:00 PM)
Comment: I thought the beat was nice, that's what first turned me on to this track.
Name: linear (Posted: 6/11/2002 12:42:00 PM)
Summary: Not Brisk's Best Beat
Comment: Concise is a dope lyricist. This beat is alright but I've heard a lot better beats Brisk has done. The beats he did for Echelon are tight.
Name: S=U=S=P=E=X (Posted: 6/4/2002 10:57:00 PM)
Summary: Needs A New Beat
Comment: I think it would sound better with a different beat, but I like the lyrics.
Name: blachczech (Posted: 6/3/2002 12:55:00 PM)
Summary: This Beat Will Not Get Many Heads Noddin!
Comment: Lyrically this is alright, there is some tight rhymes but for those of you like myself who like beats that get you head noddin - This One's Not For You!!
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/27/2002 9:48:00 PM)
Comment: Okay to listen to & bump.