• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: 100 Proof Dj Silk (Posted: 1/5/2010 12:50:00 AM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Location: San Diego, CA USA
Comment: This is my brotha M.I. of Baltimore, MD - one of the wicked Producers and MCs of the Global Platoon Family. I was there back in the day when it was all coming together. This is a fly joint Lyrically and track wise. It's a Timeless joint that brings that deep meditative vibe of East Coast winter time music. we need more like it right now in 2010!
Name: -John- (Posted: 6/25/2005 4:16:00 PM)
Summary: Fresh And Different.
Comment: I'm totally digging this track. I've found very little information about this group, but the laid back piano beat is butter. The MC is ryhming about hip hop's golden years with references to Planet Rock and such. Makes me wanna go watch 30's Clark Gable movies with Affrika Bambatta blasting in the background.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Picture this - itís Monday morning, and the time is 8:59 am. (just one minute until the record store opens up for the day). Outside there is a line - first in line youíll find Guru, heís followed by Q-Tip, Phife and Ummha. I am standing after Tribe and I have the Roots behind me. We are all there for the same reason. We wanna buy the new Constant Deviants single 'Can't Stop, Won't Stop'. If you have heard it youíll be in that line too.