• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 4/14/2005 1:00:00 PM)|
Comment: The MHz crew has stepped up their flows, but what has been improved upon in quality is balanced by a now lackluster hunger found in earlier releases. This is exactly what you can expect from a Copywrite trackĖ borderline banging beats, puns and punches, and all that good ish. Copywrite and Tage Proto are doing it big with their newest release.
Name: arcanum_kat (Posted: 4/1/2005 4:48:00 AM)
Summary: Same Ish Different Toilet
Comment: Copywrite doin' his same ish, yah know! I think itís pretty slick, I mean the beat is nice and mellow to me. Tage made this tight. He's pretty slick though. I ainít hating on Copy, he pulls it off as usual.